What is Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation?
One of the trademarked gynecological cosmetic procedures Dr. Otto Huertas performs is called Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR) or Designer Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® (DLVR). Designer Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation is a group of procedures that help to enhance and beautify the external vulvar structures (labia majora, labia minora, introitus, perineum, and mons pubis). Created to enhance a woman's vulvar appearance and sexual gratification, our board-certified gynecologist and cosmetic surgeon can typically perform this procedure in 1 – 2 hours. Dr. Huertas individualizes this surgery for each patient to meet their specific needs and desires.
With the effects of aging, childbirth, and menopause, the skin and tissue of the internal and external vaginal areas can lose elasticity, causing functional difficulties. Laser vaginal rejuvenation uses a laser to tighten the inside of the vagina to treat complications with vaginal dryness, stress incontinence, and some sexual dysfunctions. During a Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation procedure, the body’s natural collagen production is stimulated by heating the exterior and interior of the vaginal tissue. It's an exciting option to help improve the appearance and treat some medical conditions. To find out more about Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation, schedule a consultation with Dr. Huertas at CosmeticGyn Center in Dallas, TX.
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Reviews
"Wonderful experience! Doctor Huertas and his staff are very professional. I had several consultations with different Doctors before I made the decision of choosing this one. He has all the credentials and all the experience for me to trust him. He's really knowledgeable and he makes you feel comfortable and not like another number. I had a liposuction and a tummy tuck a month ago and my results were great..... I didn't had any complications... I was back to work after 4 days after the procedure. I am already scheduling my next appointment for a Vaginal Rejuvenation. I'm really grateful that I found Dr. Huertas!"- M.M. / Google / Apr 04, 2015
Who Qualifies For Designer laser vaginoplasty?
You might be an ideal candidate for this procedure if you suffer from some vaginal issues or aesthetic concerns but aren't interested in undergoing cosmetic surgery. This procedure may tighten your vaginal canal, reverse urinary incontinence, increase natural moisture and lubrication, minimize sexual discomfort, and amplify sexual arousal and orgasm. It also reveals remarkable results with no downtime. You should be able to return to your normal activities directly following treatment. New moms and weight-loss patients alike commonly combine Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation with other treatments to correct conditions that can result from these events. Labiaplasty and laser vaginal tightening are often combined as well to correct vaginal function while improving the appearance of the vulva at the same time. There are many factors to consider and numerous combinations of approaches to help you attain the result you're looking for.
Our Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Techniques
In Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation, we decrease the internal and external vaginal diameters and increase and strengthen vaginal muscle tone. At the same time, if necessary, we can repair stress urinary incontinence. This physical restructuring helps to restore the vaginal area to its natural state prior to pregnancy. It is also possible to re-create the vaginal tightness associated with younger women. This will make intercourse more pleasurable for both you and your partner. We normally use general anesthesia, but regional or local anesthesia are also options for this type of procedure. Most procedures last 1 – 2 hours. Dr. Huertas' surgical techniques may include:
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty is the aesthetic laser enhancement of the vulvar structures (labia minora, labia majora, mons pubis, perineum, and introitus).
- Designer Laser Reduction Labioplasty of the Labia Minora sculpts elongated or unequal labia minora (small inner lips).
- Designer Laser Reduction of Excess Prepuce removes the excess skin along the sides of the clitoris. Women tell us that they want the skin to drape neatly over the clitoris. The reduction of the excess prepuce provides the desired aesthetic enhancement of the skin around the clitoris.
- Designer Laser Reduction Labioplasty with Combined Reduction of the thickness of the labia minora. Some women note that, due to childbirth, aging, or genetics, their labia minora have grown too wide or thick.
- Designer Laser Reduction Labioplasty of the Labia Majora (large outer lips) reduces a large, protruding, or sagging labia majora.
- Designer Laser Perineoplasty can rejuvenate the relaxed or aging vulvar introitus (vaginal opening), labia minora, labia majora, and perineum to provide that youthful, aesthetic look and feel of the vulvar structures.
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty with Augmentation Labioplasty of the Labia Majora via Autologous Fat Transfer augments or enhances the labia majora by removing a small amount of fat via liposculpture from a particular area, such as the abdomen, hips, or thighs. The fat is then processed and a small amount is injected into the fat of the labia majora. This provides a beautiful and natural enhancement to the labia majora.
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty with Vulvar Liposculpturing can remove the unsightly fatty bulges of the mons pubis (pubic area) and labia majora. The fatty accumulations in these structures can produce clothing, undergarment, and bathing suit irregularities and bulges. In some cases, it can prevent women from wearing the clothing of their choice.
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty in Combinations can help to provide youthful and aesthetically appealing vulvar structures (labia majora, labia minora, introitus, perineum, and mons pubis).
What to Expect
The benefit of having laser surgery is that there is less pain, decreased inflammation and swelling, less bleeding, and faster healing time. The goal is to keep you as comfortable as possible in recovery. We use oral medication and two types of local anesthesia for your procedure. You should not have pain for 18 – 24 hours. On the day after surgery, if you feel the need, we can bring you back to the office and give you a second injection to further numb the area. In general, returning to work depends on the type of work you do. Most patients can return within 5 – 7 days.
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation is a safe procedure with very low risk. The surgical risk for excessive bleeding and infection, as well as adverse reactions to anesthesia, is less than 1%. If you require surgery on both the upper and lower walls of your vagina, there is a potential risk of injury to your bladder and rectum (exceedingly rare). As with any surgery, you may encounter postoperative scarring. Over-correction can potentially result in painful sex.
To enhance & rejuvenate Your Feminine Health
The procedure can also help to aesthetically enhance your external vulvar structure, resulting in a more youthful look. As with all of our surgical procedures, your concerns and input are very important. We will listen to you and abide by your wishes. In this procedure, it's you, the patient, who determines what the final result should be. You can have a private consultation with our trained, experienced, board-certified gynecologist and cosmetic surgeon at CosmeticGyn Center. Dr. Huertas and his staff will be happy to discuss this procedure with you. If you are interested in Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation, please feel free to call us to schedule a private consultation at our office in Dallas, TX.
I Am Not Done Having Kids. Should I Wait To Get Vaginoplasty?
Find out everything you need to know before getting vaginal rejuvenation surgery, including when may be the right time to schedule your procedure.Read
What Are The Benefits Of Vaginal Tightening With FemiLift?
Do you suffer from stress urinary incontinence or vaginal dryness? FemiLift laser vaginal tightening can relieve these issues and restore the vagina.Read
How Does Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Relieve Vaginal Dryness?
Do you struggle with vaginal dryness or sexual dysfunction? Learn how vaginal rejuvenation can address these issues and improve your quality of life.Read